Friday 8 April 2011

BABY AND BUMP

On Feb 10th I was browsing though the web when i came across a forum called baby and bump I thought to my self what harm could this do to join IL just have a look to see what people were saying and see what I could use to help me
I was so confused I had no idea what i was doing or where i was going
eventually a came across a group it was to do with ovulating around the time i was next thing i know I'm hocked on it like a drug.
The girls on here seemed so nice and helpful and there are they have actually played a huge part in my TTC
they help out so much and the support is soo emmance
They each have their own story to tell and great personalities there is always someone on there to make you laugh.
so i would like to say thank you to all you girls
Andrea
Yasa
Vikki
Rachel
Jen
Cassie
Sarah
Logan
Erika
and Tracey

Since the group has been so close it was decided to rename the group to the sticking together crew this means where ever we are trough our journey in ttc we will stick together

It feels like I have known thees girls for years and that's great as were so comfortable in talking about stuff no matter how gross or graphic lol

THANKS GIRLIE'S XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment