Thursday 7 April 2011

ABOUT ME

Hi there my name is Stacey and I'm 23 years old
about 3 years ago i met my husband Mo after only being together for a year we decided to tie the knot
I was so excited to be getting married as i knew the amount of time we have been together was irrelevant this was the man i loved and could not see my future without him.

so we eventually tied the knot last year in august the day was so perfect i just could not get any better than this my life is falling very nicely in to place it just missing one thing now A BABY

in December last year i took my final bcp and gave what i had remaining to my sister (naughty i know)
and in Jan i had my first proper af it was actually very painful and brought back the memories to why i had gone on them in the first place but Bertie my water bottle was on hand to keep me comfortable.

Around two weeks later i started to pee on my opks (poas) neg neg neg poss woo yeah hubby and i were straight at it !!!!!

All has been going well till a little hiccup bfp with af hmmmm so me being me just ignored the fact that i had a bfp around two weeks later i began spotting this is soo weired this is not like me maybe its the affect of the bcp IL test anyways march 30th i tested BFP so bright to see i was so hyped up about it but in my mind i had been thinking this af was like no other dark, heavy and clotted ?????? went to see a Dr he was so rude to be i could not believe that i was even here listening to him talk to me like dogs do on his shoe so i had decide to go see a GP at the hospital she was also rude talking to EDP department like i was not in the room
id had enough i just burst out crying who were thees people to just dismiss me like this eventually i got to see a midwife and have a scan.

She looked at me and said hunny I'm afraid your tummy's empty and for some reason it just did not bother me i thinks that's because i was expecting the outcome and had prepared myself for the news. I had my bloods taken to see how much HGC i had left in my system and to make sure it was not eptopic
when i got the phone call she said there is a low amount of hormone left in a way that was releaf to know.

When i got home i moped about for a bit then Mo had come home from work he was pretty blunt and i cried but i needed that i did not want to here people being sympathetic to me that would give me more reason to mope about instead he said it was not meant to be this proves that you can have a baby we will just keep trying .
awww i love him soo much
that Saturday i started to bleed and did not actually stop until yesterday but it came and went as it pleased
so i hope this is that last of it I'm ready to start trying again.

3 comments:

  1. stalking you!!

    So sorry for you loss, but mo is right, you can get pregnant and will be again very soon with your sticky baby Elreesh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your water bottle is called Bertie? haha I know what you mean, though. When you first come off bcp, the pms is horrible!! But this last cycle, I had no pms whatsoever.
    And like Gomps said, it will happen soon!
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about the loss hun, but it will all go right in time :) x

    ReplyDelete