Tuesday 12 April 2011

STARTING AGAIN

Ok so just by chance on wednesday 6th April I decied that I was going to test on an okp
and to my supprise it was positive and the same on thursday I forgot to test again untill sat nite where it was neg so somwhere between tuesday and friday I had ovulated I like to think I did on the thursday or firday as managed to dtd morning and eve on friday

my cycle is so messed up not to sure what is going on but will try and dtd as often as possible untill af has arrived.

On saturday I went to my cousains baby shower which actually took my mind of the what has been going on it was great we plaed games and watched the grand national

I actually can not wait for baby Olly to enter this world he is going to be so gorge
my other cousain had brought Jaydon 4 and Tayah 3months I was in my element as I love them so much and love holding Tayah and playing with Jaydon altohugh he always ends up hiting my head one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment